How to buy
Thank you for choosing a Pettersson product.
How to use the web shop
1. Add the product(s) you wish to purchase to the shopping cart/basket.
2. Proceed to the checkout from the shopping cart.
3. Enter your billing/shipping information.
4. Select a payment method – bank transfer or credit card.
5. Confirm that your billing, shipping and order information are correct and click the “Place order” button.
6. Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. If you chose direct bank transfer as your payment method, this e-mail will also contain our bank details.
Some good-to-know things:
- Customers from the EU without a valid VAT number or from Sweden will be charged the Swedish VAT (25%).
- Non-EU shipments are generally subject to local customs duty and/or sales tax. For further information, please contact your customs office/import authorities.
- Customers with an established credit have a 30 days net payment condition. Payment may be carried out via transfer to our bank account or by Visa/MasterCard.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to accept checks.
Order by e-mail
It is also possible to place orders via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to receive your order.
Did you know?
Pettersson products are also available from our distributors.