1,200 kr excl VAT
BatSound® Touch is a sound recording and analysis software which provides high-resolution real-time spectrograms and is very easy to use with touch screen Windows tablet PCs. It has resizable text and buttons to facilitate operation on devices with virtually any screen size.
Of course, BatSound Touch is compatible with the popular M500 USB microphone. A Windows tablet PC with BatSound Touch and the M500 makes an easy to use and powerful bat detector with real-time audio as well as real-time spectrogram.
BatSound Touch can also be used on computers without a touch screen.
BatSound Touch is also available in a ‘Lite’ version with limited functionality. This version is can be downloaded for free here. Please note that the Lite version can only be used with Pettersson USB microphones. Also note that the tablet and microphone shown in the picture is only for reference, they are not included with the software.
- Touch screen support.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 compatible.
- High-resolution real-time spectrogram and waveform display.
- Supports the Pettersson M500 USB Microphone as well as standard Windows sound devices.
- Manual, triggered and circular buffer recording modes.
- Live audio of transformed ultrasound.
- Saves GPS coordinates in the sound files.
- Compressed view to fit more bat calls into a single screen.
- Resizable text and buttons to fit screens of different sizes.
- User-definable file metadata.
- Various color schemes to fit different occasions.