BatSound® software download
BatSound® 4.40 demo
A free demo version of BatSound is available for download by the link below. This evaluation version has limited functionality and a trial period of 30 days.
Download: BatSound® v. 4.40 (11 205 kB)
BatSound® Touch 1.3.4 Lite
BatSound® Touch is a sound recording and analysis software which provides high-resolution
real-time spectrograms and is very easy to use with touch screen tablet PCs. It has resizable
text and buttons to facilitate operation on devices with virtually any screen size. BatSound
Touch can of course also be used on computers without a touch screen.
A ‘Lite’ version with certain feature limitations is available for free. Recordings in this Lite version can only be made with Pettersson’s M500 and M500-384 microphones.
* Included in the BatSound® Touch installation package
- 1 GB RAM
- 30 MB free hard disk space and additional space for recorded files
- 1.33 GHz AMD/Intel processor
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013*
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 (included in Windows 8/8.1/10)
- Internet access during installation (only for .NET Framework 4.6)
Download: BatSound Touch v 1.3.4 Lite (22 059 kB)